Monday

saying goodbye 2008

and really looking forward to this new year 2009! this is my first day off since the new year and so far I've been catching up on emails and making lists of projects I need to get done this week and lists for longer term goals. so far my list for today reads.....

printer research (4th one in 5 yrs)
kitchen floor
vaccum house
bank
bartells
blog post
tweek resume
monster website
call melinda/sarina re Helene sending us holiday flowers (delayed by snow just a tad)
schedule haircut
take down christmas tree - move to garage
pack away all christmas decs

wait a minute. this was supposed to make me feel better but now I just see a long list of things I need to do today! along with the constant pounding of a hammer from the condo above, I will bid you good day so I can get something accomplished....

back later! I am still trying to pick a good word to focus on for 2009.... that is on my mind today as I work......


OH PS - it snowed here again last night. I was driving down I405 from woodinville to my Kirkland home last night. 35 miles per hour was our speed. white out kind of snowing..... gorgeous but seriously now.
We are so done with it here....

Happy New Year!

No comments: