Monday

The birthday girl......


Just a quick note to show off the birthday girl Megan and her new awesome haircut! We had such a great time and we ate our brains out.... I am feeling a bit guilty because I didn't get charged my fair share for dinner. I will have to do something really nice for Jennifer who carried most of the burden. It was so much fun and a really big deal for me as I can't remember the last time I went out.
I have been working 2 part time jobs lately which is really helping ease the stress. I am still in negative cash flow but at least at a slower rate. The job listings have decreased lately, so I am really grateful to those who are giving me the occasional odd job for income.
Monday night TLC watch and getting ready for Jon & Kate + 8. Now that is a storyline that helps me keep my life in perspective. I count my blessings ......

1 comment:

SG said...

Aw. I'm glad she liked it. And glad you had a nice dinner!

That Jen Santos chick just called me out! What is with the fans on that site? They are mean! lol.

I really couldn't say what I wanted to. I tried to keep it respectful but she really pissed me off.