Monday

friday night video on a monday.

wow its been a while since I ranted on the old blogaroni.....

I have had a little trouble adjusting to all the different duties now required daily. I will get there and am making progress. James moved out and now I am living completely alone for the first time in my life. That reality alone, with all its pendulum swing of emotions, will take some time for adjustment. One moment I love the perks, the other I fall into a loneliness I have never experienced. I know I will be ok. Just another opportunity for growth even though I kind of wish I hadn't had so many growth opportunities over the past 1.5 years.

Moving on; changing topics.....

Lately I have been thinking about the topic on the video below. My family would definately confirm the I am one that has been preoccupied by the external appearances for most of my life. Over the last several years I have been gradually letting that go. Now I know I have a few non churchy readers but this is still a very effective message about todays obsession for the tan, thin and beautiful. This video will hopefully make you smile or laugh and more importantly think about the bigger picture. I especially like the Washington white joke. Now you watch this video while I go spread on another coat of self tanner...... lol! It is all about progress, not perfection!




Burning Barbie from Overlake Christian Church on Vimeo.

No comments: