Friday

2 hallelujahs & a LOL

Yesterday I was the happy recipient of this big beautiful Energy Star front load baby.....

It may be white on the outside but inside she is all green! I was a happy lady watching the action of a front load for the first time. Listen to me, I'm like the female version of a guy and his car. But I'll never admit to petting the top as we bonded..... Back to the point, my kids gave me this beauty for my birthday this year. I do have the coolest kids, pretty thoughtful and nurturing of their Mom. Thank you Mel(inda), Sarina & James!


Right as the evening news started I heard a familiar clunk at my door. Already in splendor over the hum of a washer I think I actually ran to the door.....







I think Connor knows he'll be spending a lot of time in the office this weekend!


Finally I was so rolling in bed in laughter over the SNL Weekend update Thursday.... Does anybody out there know how to insert UTube videos onto Blogger sites??? Please please email me so I can link last nights episode.... The economist just had me rolling. They need to FIX it! Go Fix it! Just FIX it!

Oh Baby it is so cold outside it calls for a night of scrapping by the fire! Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I love, LOVE the new washer, but the SC comes in a close second. Have fun playing this weekend.

caroline said...

yay for a new washer! and yay for your kit arriving!!!

there's usually an "embed" code somewhere on the youtube page of the video you want to upload...you copy and paste that code into your blog post. sometimes, people disable the embedding though. weekend update yesterday was awesome!

Larajc said...

Congrats on your new washer. I will check out the SNL thanks to you!

mommy2alex said...

Beautiful washer, love the green-ness!
Have fun playing with your kit.
You have such a sweet puppy, I just want to smooch em!

Rita said...

Got my kit today! Can't wait to play!