Monday

quick post ...

so why is it that every time you go to Costco for toilet paper & laundry soap (needed HE kind for new washer) you get back home with a car looking like this........




spent way more than my budget allows right now. I did get a few Christmas gifts..... and got some much needed basics. I also now have several packs of meat marinading in the freezer (a big time saver)




Any one checking back to see a follow up to yesterdays post..... Mark is now a new member of Studio Calico and we are getting together Friday to make Christmas cards and catch up!!! Welcome to SC Mark......

4 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

happens every time I go to wal mart too lol

Rita said...

I love Costco, and I have the same problem, lol!

Denise said...

Yep...that happens to me, too. You are not alone! Your marinade sounds fantastic. Definitely going to have to try that. Num!

Congrats on your pressure working! I hope you both have a wonderful time catching up!

Lisa said...

ha ha ... i'm writing the EXACT same post right now!

too funny! xoxo