Sunday

sunday part one

I have been working on the house lately leaving little time left over for crafting. Honestly I think I may be in a little creative dry spell. I am sure it won't last long and I am taking this time to learn more about some photoshop features.... just playing around with some grids....




I am heading back out to move more things to the garage..... cleaning out James room since he is here very little anymore (he stays in Seattle with friends). Moving the high school memories to permanant storage in attic; after all he is now a junior at UW.

closing with some photos taken this morning when Connor and I were outside playing.....








1 comment:

Jaime Lee said...

Hi Terri,
Thank you for leaving your praise in my blog a couple of weeks ago.I am sorry that I do not have time to reply you.Oh! you have visited KL before.I am glad that you like the food in KL.I have to says it is really yummy especially 'Nasi Lemak'.Hope to see you around in SC.I like your blog too!!