Friday

bring it on.....


I know that my local grocery clerk and I agree (on a weekly basis) that we are ready for the next season..... Tired of the cold and snow showers of winter. I am really ready for spring and the rebirth that it signifies..... I am looking for daily signs of an emerging garden while cutting out what winter has destroyed (I lost the two rosemaries pictured here to the freeze).

Did you know that our seasons are coming earlier than they used to? 1.7 days to be precise. Did you also know that seasons change at different rates over land vs. over ocean? There are several explanations for it and I have attached an article from National Geographic Here so you can decide for yourself.

Any how, I am ready for the sun and ready for the renewed spirits that the sun can bring to ones soul....

No comments: