Wednesday

that scary G word.....


I finally got my tail back to church this past Sunday and even though I didn't see anyone I knew, it really felt like a loving family reunion. I am trying my best to get out of the dark days of my disintegrating business and midlife health issues so who better to turn to than my God? Ultimately my higher power is my true source of support and unconditional love. I know he remains active in my life even if I don’t listen all the time. I am in awe of his enduring patience even though I have the habit of taking back the control. At least I have learned to recognize his work in my life sooner than in the past, which is a great step in the right direction. I have really worked hard at increasing my communication with God through prayer. I believe this is bringing a bit of hope & peace to the current storm.

I ask everyone to check out my pastors blog at http://mikehowerton.blogspot.com/
Yesterday he posted a video from this weeks service and the music is from my church band. I am so encouraged and blessed by both…..

PS- someday I will learn how to insert videos to my blog.....

No comments: