Thursday

staying focused......

A quick post as I am on a roll with the employment search and don't want to distract from my renewed energy. Please say a prayer for me as I have an interview tomorrow with a local company 6 minutes from home. The commute might be rough but I will give it a shot!!

I know it's a 6 minute commute because it's just a couple blocks away from here........


I HEART OCC from Overlake Christian Church on Vimeo.



Thanks for watching the video.... it's a fun place to be! God Bless and have a great day!
Leaving you with my latest hybrid Canvas art and something to ponder. I know I have been lately.....



JOY - is the echo of God's life within us




My reflection has been to recognize the responsibility I have to share the joy that He has provided me. It's all about being an example to others isn't it? Let me know what you think of when reading the message......

3 comments:

Michele H. said...

Good luck Terri with your interview!! I'm on the hunt myself :)

Sweet Peripety said...

Love your work! I will pray for you for sure...thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful artwork here! Praying for you that you get the job!